Starting from 1948 and originally known as Elmac Engineering, Elmac Technologies has grown to become one of the premier brands in the global market for in-line deflagration arresters, in-line unstable detonation arresters and end-of-line flame arresters.
The Elmac product-range also incorporates a wide range of low pressure venting equipment including:
- Weight- or spring-loaded pressure/ vacuüm relief valves (breather valves)
- Tank blanketing valves
- Emergency relief vents/ manways
- Gauge hatches
- Free vents
For more information, please click on one of the below products.
About Elmac Technologies
With over 70 years’ history, Elmac has established an enviable, global reputation for the design, manufacture and supply of process critical safety products. Our innovative Flame Arresters and Low Pressure Venting Equipment are utilised by discerning OEM’s and Operators in a wide range of industry sectors including: oil and gas, petrochemicals, bio-fuels, mining, pharmaceuticals, power generation, agrochemicals and distilleries.
Located in the UK, with state-of-the-art design, manufacturing, testing and commercial facilities, Elmac Technologies is rapidly developing a comprehensive range of enhanced In-Line and End-of-Line Deflagration Arresters and In-Line Unstable Detonation Arresters. These devices are suitable for use in explosion groups IIA, IIB3 and IIC having been rigorously tested in accordance with relevant international standards. The Elmac product range also incorporates a wide range of Valves and other low pressure venting equipment designed to meet client-specific requirements.
The Elmac Technologies ethos is centred on a vision and corporate values with one core purpose: Protecting People, Property and our Planet. This guiding principle has defined our innovative R&D, efficient operations and unparalleled customer service throughout our 70 years’ history.
Established as world-renowned leaders in the design, manufacture and supply of innovative, ‘best-in-class’ Flame Arresters and low-pressure Tank Protection Solutions providing high stakeholder returns and exceptional customer service to industry-leading business partners.
Elmac Technologies’ core values
- Safety – Protecting People, Property and our Planet
- Reliability – Taking pride in Exceeding Customer Expectations
- Integrity – Openness and Honesty with each other
- Quality – Doing the right things and paying attention to detail
- Initiative – Adopting a ‘can do’ solutions-driven attitude
- Innovation – Challenging and improving the ‘status quo’
- Accountability – Say what we’ll do and do what we say
- Success – Achieving exceptional results through teamwork
- Dicipline – Working through agreed processes